Ambassador Program Coordinator
Lily Trotters is a growing and vibrant compression sock company seeking an independent, self-starting team player to manage communication and tasks with our 75-member Brand Ambassador Program. We are seeking a highly organized person with excellent communication and writing skills. The Ambassador Program Coordinator is responsible for maintaining communication with all Lily Trotters ambassadors following the 2021 Ambassador Program Guidelines which outline all deliverables to ambassadors as well as monitoring their responsibilities to the program.
- 1 - 2 monthly general emails to the entire group regarding their monthly perks, content for them to share on social with their audiences, new product releases, etc.
- follow-up personal correspondence with ambassadors who have signed up to provide blogs, assets for social media takeovers, etc.
- formatting of blogs and posting to our site
- management of elite ambassadors contracts to keep everything on track
- ability to edit videos provided by ambassadors
- posting of videos to YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook
- following and updating company-wide marketing calendar in Excel as it relates to tasks assigned to ambassadors
- formatting and surveying ambassadors for product design feedback as needed (usually 1 - 2x/year)
- ensure professional communication with ambassadors
- quality-check assets from ambassadors to ensure they support the company’s overall strategy and goals and adheres to brand identity guidelines
Knowledge of Slack, Excel, Klayvio, Survey Monkey, Shopify, video editing, and current best practices on social media a plus. The Ambassador Program Manager will work with all members of team Lily.
Part-time. 20 hours/month estimated. Compensation is hourly as an independent contractor.
Interested candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org.