We love following along on our ambassadors' journeys and it's been a blast to watch Jackie Merritt's journey to soon-to-be motherhood! As a respected ultramarathoner, we've asked Jackie to share her favorite products for runners in the past, but here she's dishing on the goods that made her active pregnancy a bit (or a lot) more comfortable.
Here's a few items that the new or expectant mom is your life would love to receive this holiday season!
1. Lily Trotters (duh). All day every day! Exercising throughout pregnancy has been much more comfortable with Lily Trotters to prevent swelling and help with recovery. I can also wear Lily Trotters every day at work to prevent swelling in my feet and ankles without looking like a granny! I get compliments on these socks all the time. They are so cute that people can't believe they are actually compression socks!
2. Hoka Clifton 5 Shoe - The best pregnancy running/walking shoe with perfect cushioning and lots of room for foot expansion.
3. Brooks Juno Sports Bra - If you are planning to continue exercising throughout pregnancy, you won't regret the dollars you spend on a new sports bra that fits and makes exercising more comfortable. This is the only sports bra that has worked for me and my "new anatomy." It also functions as a nursing bra for after baby arrives.
4. Pregnancy Pillow - Can't live without! I have the Queen Rose Pregnancy Pillow and love it.
5. Maternity Underwear - I waited way too long to buy these but they make everyday life a lot more comfortable! I like the Motherhood Maternity brand that I have.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
As compression socks are becoming more and more mainstream, many equestrian athletes depend on them regularly to energize and support their legs while riding and to minimize their soreness post ride so that they can get back to training more quickly and pain-free.
It's time to start thinking about the perfect gift for all the well-deserving mothers out there! We like to say moms are the COOs (Chief Operating Officers) of their households because they often times manage it all. Mother's Day is a great time to show appreciation for everything they do.
We've asked the most #unstoppable moms we know, our ambassadors, for their recommendations when it comes to our 2019 Mother's Day Gift Guide. We hope you find some inspiration below!